Skip to main content

Featured

Hell Bound Chapter 11

  Lucifer shifted his to Temptation, seeing the yarning and pain in her eyes for little Lazarus, before smiling with a wicked grin, his little game wasn’t over yet. Looking at that little bastard of his, seeing the look of dread, horror, and despair in his eyes before returning his back to Temptation, seeing the pain in her eyes as looked at her son, wanting to nothing more than to rush straight to him and console and help soothe his pain. The Supreme Devil, with a wicked grin plastered on his face, spoke with a voice filled with glee, “Temptation, take him back to his room. I’m done with him”. Temptation upon hearing what her master said, simply bowed her head, internal grateful and happy that it was over and she could finally take her little one away and console him. She then went to him, looking at him and seeing that his body was completely healed but his eyes, though eyes that once shone and glowed with joy now looked deemed, flicker that looked as though it was soon be snuffed ou

The Hero and Villian

 

Who am I?

I’m the hero,

Who stands to fight,

Struggling with every ounce of he can muster,

To make sure that the story had a happy ending,

Why?

Because it’s who I am,

It’s who I was written to be,

The role I was meant to play in this epic tale,

So I’ll fight with gritted teeth,

A pounding chest,

And trembling hands,

Against the wicked forces that threaten the peace,

Protect those who can’t protect themselves,

And save the day,

At all cost,

Even if I lose everything I have,

I would never stop fighting,

I may lack power and strength,

Conning or wisdom,

But,

As long as my hearts still pounds within my chest,

And I still draw breath,

I will never stop fighting so others don’t have to,

This is the creed I live by and the creed I’ll die by,

 

Who am I?

I’m the monster lurking in the shadows,

I roam the night and all dark places,

With a gaping hole where a heart is meant to be,

Soulless without an ounce of empathy or remorse,

I listen to wailing crying and screams of agony and misery with a smiling face,

Fear and hatred are all I inspire in that heart of those who face me,

For I am the villain of this epic tale,

Standing for myself and no one else,

I give pain to those that gave me pain,

I was created to be evil by the world I was born in to,

Fates cruelest of jokes,

Destined is to walk alone in the darkness,

Driven solely by the darkness of desires,

Desires I am too weak to deny or resist,

They drive every step I take,

Whether is revenge against my fate,

The world,

The people in it,

Or simply because I have the power,

I do what I want to,

For myself and no else,

That is who I am,

A being that walks alone,

On a pitch dark path,

For myself,

And myself alone,

This my creed,

And I live by it until all my desires are satisfied.

Comments

Popular Posts