Skip to main content

Featured

Hell Bound Chapter 11

  Lucifer shifted his to Temptation, seeing the yarning and pain in her eyes for little Lazarus, before smiling with a wicked grin, his little game wasn’t over yet. Looking at that little bastard of his, seeing the look of dread, horror, and despair in his eyes before returning his back to Temptation, seeing the pain in her eyes as looked at her son, wanting to nothing more than to rush straight to him and console and help soothe his pain. The Supreme Devil, with a wicked grin plastered on his face, spoke with a voice filled with glee, “Temptation, take him back to his room. I’m done with him”. Temptation upon hearing what her master said, simply bowed her head, internal grateful and happy that it was over and she could finally take her little one away and console him. She then went to him, looking at him and seeing that his body was completely healed but his eyes, though eyes that once shone and glowed with joy now looked deemed, flicker that looked as though it was soon be snuffed ou

Change

 

Change


Looking back at all the years that I’ve spent living this life of mine,

Only one thought seems to creep in to my head,

And that’s how much I’ve changed,

Whether it’s for the better or worse is till to be determined,

But however,

The fact still remains,

I am not the person I once was,

 

They say change is the only constant of this life,

It’s slow at times and hard to notice,

But every once in awhile when we look at the mirror,

We see it in ourselves,

Wrinkled skin, grey hair, and a tall body,

And if we dare to look deep in to it,

We may find ourselves lost in confusion,

Wondering when your reflection became unrecognizable,

 

I’ve changed a lot over the years,

And I see no reason to believe I will ever stop,

I am not a static creature,

I,

Like the world I came from,

Changes, morphs, and transforms,

It impossible for me,

Like the world I came from,

To stop changing,

 

There was once a time when I didn’t have any hair on my chin,

Now I’m slowly growing a beard,

There was once a time when I was as fat as pig,

Now I’m as thin as a twig,

And these are only the physical changes,

Things that can be seen by all,

But as for the internal changes within,

Like the way I see the world and people around him,

My hopes and dreams,

Fears and frustration,

And believes,

Things that can’t be seen,

And can only ever truly be known and understood by me,

They are the most drastic and profound changes of my life,

 

I don’t know if I’ve grown wiser over the years,

But I’m not foolish enough to believe I will ever be wise enough,

I’m grown enough to know that life is not a bed of rose,

But still childish and naïve enough to maintain a child like wonder,

To believe that anything and everything is possible,

 

A new day will dawn soon,

And the sun will rise,

Casting away the darkness of the night,

And along with the darkness,

So will the person I saw in the mirror the day before,

And the one who will greet me in mirror once I awaken,

Will be someone different as the brand new day that dawned.

Comments

Popular Posts