Skip to main content

Featured

Hell Bound Chapter 11

  Lucifer shifted his to Temptation, seeing the yarning and pain in her eyes for little Lazarus, before smiling with a wicked grin, his little game wasn’t over yet. Looking at that little bastard of his, seeing the look of dread, horror, and despair in his eyes before returning his back to Temptation, seeing the pain in her eyes as looked at her son, wanting to nothing more than to rush straight to him and console and help soothe his pain. The Supreme Devil, with a wicked grin plastered on his face, spoke with a voice filled with glee, “Temptation, take him back to his room. I’m done with him”. Temptation upon hearing what her master said, simply bowed her head, internal grateful and happy that it was over and she could finally take her little one away and console him. She then went to him, looking at him and seeing that his body was completely healed but his eyes, though eyes that once shone and glowed with joy now looked deemed, flicker that looked as though it was soon be snuffed ou

Listen



I'm sick and tired of hearing your voice,
When you refuse to hear mine,
Loudly you speak,
Criticizing me for every choice I made,
But the funny thing is,
You weren't there when I made,
And you didn't even bother to ask,
Not that you even bother to listen,
If I dared to open my mouth and speak,
Yet you have the guts,
To call me out on them,

Yes I made those choices,
I'll be the first to say,
Most of them weren't that great,
But then again,
The only real reason I made them,
In the first place to begin with,
Was because you weren't there,
To hear me talk,

All you had to do was listen,
Hear my pain,
And know the misery,
That I feel within,
Just listen,
It is that hard to do,
Just remain silent,
And let me speak,

I'm sorry that I hurt you,
That was never my intention,
But what else could I do,
You never heard me,
When I spoke to you,
Yet you made sure I listened to you,
Whenever you opened your mouth,

It hurts like hell,
To hear you talk,
But get shut down,
When I speak up,

I just need you to listen,
Hear me cry out,
I don't want to have to find comfort,
Within the embrace of a stranger,
Just listen please,
To my heart,
Which is slowly breaking apart,

I love you,
That will never change,
But I don't want to drift away,
From you for something,
So simple,
So please,
I'm graveling,
On my knees,
Begging with teary eyes,
Just listen to me as I speak,
Hear my voice,
And with it,
Know my pain,
I'm hurt and feel alone,
But you can free my soul,
If you just silence yourself,
And just listen.

Comments

Popular Posts