Skip to main content

Featured

Hell Bound Chapter 11

  Lucifer shifted his to Temptation, seeing the yarning and pain in her eyes for little Lazarus, before smiling with a wicked grin, his little game wasn’t over yet. Looking at that little bastard of his, seeing the look of dread, horror, and despair in his eyes before returning his back to Temptation, seeing the pain in her eyes as looked at her son, wanting to nothing more than to rush straight to him and console and help soothe his pain. The Supreme Devil, with a wicked grin plastered on his face, spoke with a voice filled with glee, “Temptation, take him back to his room. I’m done with him”. Temptation upon hearing what her master said, simply bowed her head, internal grateful and happy that it was over and she could finally take her little one away and console him. She then went to him, looking at him and seeing that his body was completely healed but his eyes, though eyes that once shone and glowed with joy now looked deemed, flicker that looked as though it was soon be snuffed ou

A Dreadful World of my own creation


Welcome a world,
A world I created,
This world is nothing like the world you know,
It is cold, cruel, and bitter,
Engulfed with darkness,
With the screams of a million souls echoing through the open air,

Pain is the only feeling anyone can feel in this world,
No joy can ever come from my world,
Only pain and misery,
Sorrow and sadness,
Anger and rage,
Nothing else can exist here,
I know of the horrific state of the world I created,
But still, I do nothing to fix it,
I just watch it burn away,
With the flames of sorrow and misery, I ignited long ago,
From the very moment, 
I created this world,


Call me cruel and heartless for creating this world,
But it is my world and my creation,
Though it is horrific,
And in a state, even demons would fear,
It is still my world,
Created by me,
Using all my pain,
Pain given to me by the world I came from,
And since I cannot change the wicked and painful world I came into,
I used my pain to create a world worse than it,
So others may see,
Just how tormented I am by the world I came from. 

Comments

Popular Posts