Skip to main content

Featured

Hell Bound Chapter 11

  Lucifer shifted his to Temptation, seeing the yarning and pain in her eyes for little Lazarus, before smiling with a wicked grin, his little game wasn’t over yet. Looking at that little bastard of his, seeing the look of dread, horror, and despair in his eyes before returning his back to Temptation, seeing the pain in her eyes as looked at her son, wanting to nothing more than to rush straight to him and console and help soothe his pain. The Supreme Devil, with a wicked grin plastered on his face, spoke with a voice filled with glee, “Temptation, take him back to his room. I’m done with him”. Temptation upon hearing what her master said, simply bowed her head, internal grateful and happy that it was over and she could finally take her little one away and console him. She then went to him, looking at him and seeing that his body was completely healed but his eyes, though eyes that once shone and glowed with joy now looked deemed, flicker that looked as though it was soon be snuffed ou

They don't understand

They don't understand
I'm not just saying that to sound edgy
They really don't
My pain is something they will never know
And what hurts me is that they think they know me
When then don't
They haven't lived my life
Seen things with my eyes
Felt what I've felt
They can never really know me
And it hurts having to watch them talk to me saying they understand
How can they look my in the eye and repeat the same lie over and over again
This pain is my own
I'm the one that has to deal with it every fucking day of my god forsaken life
Do you know what it feels like to open yours and wonder why you woke up
To dream of death rather than fear it
Stop lying to me
Stop giving me hope
Please
My life is already a living wreck
I've been hurt
With wounds too deep to heal
They are days where I feel like my days are numbered
And death will come knocking
And I would be more than willing to open the door and let him in
I'm sick and I know it
But there is no cure to my sickness
So all I can do is just lie on the floor and wait for death
I don't fear death 
Because it's the only thing that can free me from the mad chaotic vortex of misery and pain that is my life
I don't need you and your lies to rub salt on my wounds

Comments

Popular Posts