Skip to main content

Featured

Hell Bound Chapter 11

  Lucifer shifted his to Temptation, seeing the yarning and pain in her eyes for little Lazarus, before smiling with a wicked grin, his little game wasn’t over yet. Looking at that little bastard of his, seeing the look of dread, horror, and despair in his eyes before returning his back to Temptation, seeing the pain in her eyes as looked at her son, wanting to nothing more than to rush straight to him and console and help soothe his pain. The Supreme Devil, with a wicked grin plastered on his face, spoke with a voice filled with glee, “Temptation, take him back to his room. I’m done with him”. Temptation upon hearing what her master said, simply bowed her head, internal grateful and happy that it was over and she could finally take her little one away and console him. She then went to him, looking at him and seeing that his body was completely healed but his eyes, though eyes that once shone and glowed with joy now looked deemed, flicker that looked as though it was soon be snuffed ou

The Play

I feel like I'm an actor in a play
Playing different role
As a son
Brother
Friend
But no matter how much I try to play my role perfectly
I keep making mistake
I can't seem to be able to follow the script given to me
And I'm left standing alone on the stage
With them
The audience watching
Silently judging every action I make

I don't like acting in this play
But they keep demanding more from me
Keep giving me more roles to play
And I'm tired of following this stupid script
I wish I could just walk away from this stage
But I can't
They won't let me go
So I'm stuck here
On this stage
Forced to act in this godforsaken play
That never seems to end
I wonder who wrote this stupid play
And why they are forcing me to play roles I never asked for
Why me of all people
Why? 

I don't like the roles they force me to play
They feel strange and foreign to me
They are unnatural in every way
But still
I have to play them

Alone I stand
On a wide-open stage
Forced to act as characters that aren't me
I've been stuck in this play for as long as I can remember
It was fun at first
I played every role
To the best of my ability
And that was enough 
But over time
The audience I played for became displeased with the performance
They started demanding more from me
Giving me more roles
Roles that didn't quite fit
But they didn't care
All that mattered to them was my performance
They say the show must go on
But this show has been going on for far too long
When will it reach its climax
And let me be
I'm tired of acting in this wretched
I just want it all to end
I want to set this stage on fire
And watch as the curtains turn to ash
So that I can finally be free from all the roles I'm forced to play
And play the role one true role I was born to play
Whatever that may be

Comments

  1. I feel you. This is a beautiful piece 👏❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You're amazing dear! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts