Skip to main content

Featured

Hell Bound Chapter 11

  Lucifer shifted his to Temptation, seeing the yarning and pain in her eyes for little Lazarus, before smiling with a wicked grin, his little game wasn’t over yet. Looking at that little bastard of his, seeing the look of dread, horror, and despair in his eyes before returning his back to Temptation, seeing the pain in her eyes as looked at her son, wanting to nothing more than to rush straight to him and console and help soothe his pain. The Supreme Devil, with a wicked grin plastered on his face, spoke with a voice filled with glee, “Temptation, take him back to his room. I’m done with him”. Temptation upon hearing what her master said, simply bowed her head, internal grateful and happy that it was over and she could finally take her little one away and console him. She then went to him, looking at him and seeing that his body was completely healed but his eyes, though eyes that once shone and glowed with joy now looked deemed, flicker that looked as though it was soon be snuffed ou

Attention



Is it a sin to want to be noticed?
To be seen and heard,
Even if it is for a few brief moments,
To be the center of attention,
To have all eyes,
Staring at me from every direction,
I want that,

But sadly,
I can’t have it,
I won’t lie,
Neither will I try to sugar coat it,
I crave attention,But the thing is,
I don’t chase it,
Not because I don’t want it bad enough,
Because I do,
I want it more than words can describe,
But I don’t chase it,
And this is because,
I’m afraid,

I’m afraid,
But not of the attention I crave,
I’m afraid of myself,
I fear the attention I crave,
If it's given to me,
Would make me a monster,
Similar to Lucifer,
And how his hunger from the limelight,
Made him want to set a throne above his creator,
Which caused him to fall from grace,
Turning in to the devil, 
The father of all lies,
I fear my hunger for attention,
Will turn me in to a monster,
Similar to how Lucifer’s turned him in to the devil,

So, 
Even though I crave attention,I deny myself the opportunity to have it,
Fear it would make a monster,
A monster who is equal to the devil himself.

Comments

Popular Posts